http-equiv="imagetoolbar">
*` my little hideaway
♥
sometimes you make me love you more.sometimes you make me wanna drift away from you.it just goes on and off.up and down.i may not be perfect.i may not be complete.but i am for who i am.so learn how to appreciate me.i love you for who you are.and i made no complaint.sometimes you give me that special feelings.sometimes you crush me down.i know you didnt mean it.but maybe im just not used to it.at times i do get lost.about the feelings i have inside.overpouring emotions.that confuses my mind.sometimes i wish you'd understand a girl's heart.sometimes i just wished you knew.how much i love you.and i hope you cherish it.before its gone.i dont want any regrets.my love is on the line.i dont want any tears to fall.i dont want any heartbreaks to occur.i just wanna lead a happy life.with just you and me.- Are you gonna be there when I need someone?And will I be always just the only one? I don't wanna have just another heartbreak.So tell me is your love true or a fake in the game of the heart.You know I know that you are mine.
12:40 AM